3D Printing: Fundamentals to Emerging Applications
by Ram K. Gupta
- Length: 488 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Publication Date: 2023-04-18
- ISBN-10: 1032283998
- ISBN-13: 9781032283999
3D Printing: Fundamentals to Emerging Applications discusses the fundamentals of 3D-printing technologies and their emerging applications in many important sectors such as energy, biomedicals, and sensors. Top international authors in their fields cover the fundamentals of 3D-printing technologies for batteries, supercapacitors, fuel cells, sensors, and biomedical and other emerging applications. They also address current challenges and possible solutions in 3D-printing technologies for advanced applications.
- Addresses the state-of-the-art progress and challenges in 3D-printing technologies
- Explores the use of various materials in 3D printing for advanced applications
- Covers fundamentals of the electrochemical behavior of various materials for energy applications
- Provides new direction and enables understanding of the chemistry, electrochemical properties, and technologies for 3D printing
This is a must-have resource for students as well as researchers and industry professionals working in energy, biomedicine, materials, and nanotechnology.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
3D Printing with SketchUp: Use SketchUp to generate print-ready models and transform your project from concept to reality, 2nd Edition
Deep Learning for Crack-Like Object Detection
Making Your CAM Journey Easier with Fusion 360: Learn the basics of turning, milling, laser cutting, and 3D printing
Robotics at Home with Raspberry Pi Pico: Build autonomous robots with the versatile low-cost Raspberry Pi Pico controller and Python