5 Steps to a 5: AP Computer Science Principles 2023 Elite Student Edition
- Length: 464 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw Hill
- Publication Date: 2022-08-23
- ISBN-10: 1264437056
- ISBN-13: 9781264437054
- Sales Rank: #1086208 (See Top 100 Books)
Updated to reflect the current exam, this popular AP test prep offers a wealth of study materials, pro tips, and practice tests―accessible in print, online, and mobile devices.
Year after year, AP students choose “5 Steps to a 5” series because it’s relevant, accurate, and comprehensive. It explains the tough stuff, offers tons of practice and explanations, and helps you set up a personalized plan to make the most efficient use of your study time. 5 Steps to a 5: AP Computer Science Principles is more than a review guide; it’s a system that’s helped thousands of students walk into test day feeling ready and confident.
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM!
Let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this multi-platform study guide.
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5: AP Computer Science Principles Elite Student Edition has been updated for the 2022-23 school year and now contains:
- 3 full-length practice tests (in the book and online) that reflect the latest exam
- “5 Minutes to a 5” section with an additional 180 questions and activities reinforcing the mostimportant AP concepts and presented in a day-by-day format
- Access to a robust online program
- Comprehensive overview of the AP Computer Science Principles exam format
- Details about the Explore Curricular Requirements
- Abundant examples of the stimulus type questions
- Proven strategies on extracting information and confidently answering multiple-choice questions
- Create Performance Task prompts and best response tactics
- NEW! 5 Steps to Teaching AP: A Teacher’s Guide