AP Teachers’ #1 Choice!
Ready to succeed in your AP course and ace your exam? Our 5 Steps to a 5 guides explain the tough stuff, offer tons of practice and explanations, and help you make the most efficient use of your study time. 5 Steps to a 5: AP U.S. History Elite Student Edition is more than a review guide, it’s a system that has helped thousands of students walk into test day feeling prepared and confident.
Everything You Need for a 5:
- 3 full-length practice tests that align with the latest College Board requirements
- Hundreds of practice exercises with answer explanations
- Comprehensive overview of all test topics
- Proven strategies from seasoned AP educators
Why the Elite Edition?
- 200+ pages of additional AP content
- 5-minute daily activities to reinforce critical AP concepts
- AP educators love this feature for bellringers in the classroom!
Study on the Go:
- All instructional content in digital format (for both computers and mobile devices)
- Interactive practice tests with answer explanations
- A self-guided, personalized study plan with daily goals, powerful analytics, flashcards, games, and more
A Great In-class Supplement:
- 5 Steps is an ideal companion to your main AP text
- Includes an AP U.S. History Teacher’s Manual that offers excellent guidance to educators for better use of the 5 Steps resources