AP Teachers’ #1 Choice!
Ready to succeed in your AP course and ace your exam? Our 5 Steps to a 5 guides explain the tough stuff, offer tons of practice and explanations, and help you make the most efficient use of your study time. 5 Steps to a 5: AP U.S. History is more than a review guide, it’s a system that has helped thousands of students walk into test day feeling prepared and confident.
Everything You Need for a 5: – 3 full-length practice tests that align with the latest College Board requirements
– Hundreds of practice exercises with answer explanations
– Comprehensive overview of all test topics
– Proven strategies from seasoned AP educators
Study on the Go:
– All instructional content in digital format (for both computers and mobile devices)
– Interactive practice tests with answer explanations
– A self-guided, personalized study plan with daily goals, powerful analytics, flashcards, games, and more
A Great In-class Supplement:
– 5 Steps is an ideal companion to your main AP text
– Includes an AP U.S. History Teacher’s Manual that offers excellent guidance to educators for better use of the 5 Steps resources