5G Backhaul and Fronthaul
- Length: 304 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: 2023-03-28
- ISBN-10: 1119275644
- ISBN-13: 9781119275640
5G BACKHAUL AND FRONTHAUL
In-depth coverage of all technologies required for deployment and further evolution of 5G mobile network backhaul and fronthaul
In this book, a team of communications technology experts deliver an up-to-date and technical discussion of 5G backhaul and fronthaul, preparing readers for the deployment of 5G technologies, covering the technologies essentials, and offering views of further 5G backhaul and fronthaul evolution.
5G Backhaul and Fronthaul serves both advanced-level experts with senior roles in organizations who are already proficient in these technologies, and general interest readers seeking a primer on what these technologies can provide.
Readers will also find:
- Thorough introductions to 5G backhaul and fronthaul, as well as selected industry forums and activities
- Analysis of high-level requirements for 5G backhaul and fronthaul and 5G network architecture
- In-depth explorations of wireless backhaul and fronthaul access technologies, including fiber optic and wireless technologies, network security, network slicing, IP VPNs, Ethernet services, time sensitive networks and shared transport
- Practical treatments of the functions and services provided by backhaul and fronthaul
- Coverage of new 5G enterprise, industrial and smart city deployments
Perfect for mobile network industry professionals, 5G Backhaul and Fronthaul will also earn a place in the libraries of people with an interest in 5G technologies, fiber technologies, IP and security, Ethernet, mobile network synchronization and mobile network performance.