Achieving Digital Transformation Using Hybrid Cloud: Design standardized next-generation applications for any infrastructure
Accelerate your career growth by building dynamic applications that function across all environments and cloud types
Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free PDF eBook
- Learn hybrid cloud architecture from experienced cloud and telco architects
- Adapt and deploy emerging technologies like AI and ML in a standardized and secure manner
- Master communication between Kubernetes clusters and management
Hybrid cloud technology can be leveraged by organizations aiming to build next-gen applications while safeguarding prior technological investments. This book will help you explore different hybrid cloud architectural patterns, whether designing new projects or migrating legacy applications to the cloud.
You’ll learn about the key building blocks of hybrid cloud enabling you to deploy, manage, and secure applications and data while porting the workloads between environments without rebuilding. Further, you’ll explore Kubernetes, GitOps, and Layer 3/7 services to reduce operational complexity. You’ll also learn about nuances of security and compliance in hybrid cloud followed by the economics of hybrid cloud. You’ll gain a deep understanding of the concepts with use cases from telecom 5G and industrial manufacturing, giving you a glimpse into real industry problems resolved by hybrid cloud, and unlocking millions of dollars of opportunities for enterprises.
By the end of this book, you’ll be well-equipped to design and develop efficient hybrid cloud strategies, lead conversations with senior IT and business executives, and succeed in hybrid cloud implementation or transformation opportunities.
What you will learn
- Design and build a foundation for hybrid cloud platform
- Leverage Kubernetes, containers, and GitOps for hybrid cloud
- Use architectural pattern blueprints to deliver applications on hybrid cloud
- Enable communication between applications hosted on different clouds
- Rollout zero-touch provisioning and monitoring in a hybrid architecture
- Enhance stability and scale up or down without rebuilding apps
- Understand principles of hybrid cloud security for application stack
- Design cost-optimized systems based on the economics of hybrid cloud
Who this book is for
This book is for cloud architects, developers, and DevOps engineers, responsible for delivering modern applications and deploying resources anywhere. Professionals aspiring to implement distributed and cloud solutions will also benefit from reading this book. Basic understanding of VM, containers, CI/CD and familiarity with public cloud and edge is a must.