We are going through a pandemic that is driving the world into a digital era. Automation and artificial intelligence (AI) are becoming standard practice for many organizations. At the same time, debates over the impact of AI on our daily lives have triggered an increased focus on the protection of individual privacy. The core objective of this book is to help you go beyond the debate and navigate the complexities of privacy and AI. This book is designed to assist you in learning ideas, principles, and frameworks about how to make decisions which balance privacy compliance and the use of AI systems.
This book will answer the following questions:
- What are the common principles of privacy and AI?
- What frameworks are available for AI governance and development?
- How are challenging scenarios handled in a practical way?
- How are initiatives evaluated using an all-encompassing framework?
- What are the critical success factors for AI use? If you like answers to these questions, this book is for you.