Arduino Solutions Handbook: Design interesting DIY projects using Arduino Uno, C and C++
- Length: 278 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- Publication Date: 2022-12-15
- ISBN-10: 9355513240
- ISBN-13: 9789355513243
Build easy-to-assemble interesting projects using the low-cost Arduino Uno
- Build simple yet amazing Home automation projects to control and monitor the home environment using Arduino.
- Leverage the power of ESP8266 to create wifi-based Arduino projects.
- A step-by-step guide that will help you build low-cost exciting projects using Arduino.
When it comes to microcontrollers, the first word that comes to mind is Arduino. If you are keen on developing various wired and wireless models, or simply want to know more about how an Arduino works, this book is for you.
Complete with numerous real-life based examples, this book will help you design projects comprehensively using the Arduino Uno board. The book starts with the importance of Arduino and its usefulness for prototyping projects along with the installation for Arduino IDE. From there, it dives into various C and C++ based programming Arduino projects that will help you become fluent with controlling displays and speakers, sensor based applications such as temperature and proximity detection, motor control, I2C and SPI communications and much more besides. The book will also teach you to connect Bluetooth and WiFi to your Arduino device to design smartphone controlled robots and Internet clocks. You will also learn how to design IoT based projects via CAN Bus Communication.
By the end of this book , you will be an experienced developer with hands-on skills in designing projects using Arduino. By making these projects, you will feel confident to translate your own ideas into working prototypes and boost your familiarity with the world’s most popular microcontroller.
What you will learn
- Learn how to design a 6-level water level indicator using an LED array.
- Build popular Home Automation projects using the Arduino board.
- Design simple Arduino based robotics projects using DC and servo motors.
- Understand how you can communicate between two Arduino boards using SPI communication.
- Build smart IoT projects using Arduino, ESP32 and ESP8266-01.
- Learn how to program Arduino for CAN communication.
Who this book is for
This book is specially designed for those who wish to utilize the full suite of abilities that the Arduino offers to automate tasks, build wireless controllers, design simple web servers and everything in between. Hobbyists, robotic programmers, students and developers alike can take advantage of this comprehensive guide.