This cutting-edge reference book discusses the intervention of artificial intelligence in the fields of drug development, modified drug delivery systems, pharmaceutical technology, and medical devices development. This comprehensive book includes an overview of artificial intelligence in pharmaceutical sciences and applications in the drug discovery and development process. It discusses the role of machine learning in the automated detection and sorting of pharmaceutical formulations. It covers nanosafety and the role of artificial intelligence in predicting potential adverse biological effects.
- Includes lucid, step-by-step instructions to apply artificial intelligence and machine learning in pharmaceutical sciences
- Explores the application of artificial intelligence in nanosafety and prediction of potential hazards
- Covers application of artificial intelligence in drug discovery and drug development
- Reviews the role of artificial intelligence in assessment of pharmaceutical formulations
- Provides artificial intelligence solutions for experts in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industries
- This book is meant for academicians, students, and industry experts in pharmaceutical sciences, medicine, and pharmacology.