Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required
- Length: 528 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sybex
- Publication Date: 2009-08-17
- ISBN-10: 0470481692
- ISBN-13: 9780470481691
- Sales Rank: #2997177 (See Top 100 Books)
The only continuous, step-by-step tutorial on the essentials of this manufacturing software
If you want to get up and running quickly on the industry-leading 3D mechanical design software, Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required is your perfect resource. It quickly teaches the essential skills and demonstrates the software using a continuous, real-world tutorial project.
Once you understand the interface and how to use Inventor conventions, you’ll begin actually designing and modeling a project from start to finish. Along the way, you’ll learn the “why” behind each step.
- Learn to use the interface and Inventor conventions
- Understand sketching commands and best practices, then move into both regular and sheet metal specific part modeling
- Understand how to join parts into assemblies to create a single, digital prototype of a box fan
- Create and distribute accruate part and assembly drawings, learn about functional design concepts, and use Inventor’s Design Accelerator features
- Discover how to work with Inventor weldments and create, render, and distribute compelling visualizations of the final design using Inventor Studio
- The companion website provides “before and after” tutorial files, enabling you to jump in at any point and compare your work with the author’s results
Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required gives you all the instruction you need to begin using this powerful 3D mechanical design tool.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
AutoCAD Electrical 2024 Black Book: 9th Edition
A BIM Professional's Guide to Learning Archicad: Boost your design workflow by efficiently visualizing, documenting, and delivering BIM projects
Autodesk Civil 3D 2024 from Start to Finish: A practical guide to civil infrastructure design, modeling, and analysis
3D Printing with SketchUp: Use SketchUp to generate print-ready models and transform your project from concept to reality, 2nd Edition
SketchUp for Interior Design: 3D Visualizing, Designing, and Space Planning, 2nd Edition
Making Your CAM Journey Easier with Fusion 360: Learn the basics of turning, milling, laser cutting, and 3D printing