Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011: No Experience Required
by Eric Wing
- Length: 984 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sybex
- Publication Date: 2010-07-06
- ISBN-10: 0470610115
- ISBN-13: 9780470610114
- Sales Rank: #2644376 (See Top 100 Books)
Learn Revit Architecture step by step with this project-based tutorial
Revit Architecture is the leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software for architects and others in related fields. Written by renowned Revit trainer Eric Wing, this simple, yet engaging tutorial teaches you the program’s basics.
You’ll find concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and an engaging hands-on tutorial project that will take you from an introduction to the interface and Revit conventions right in to modeling a four-story office building.
- Explains views, grids, and the program’s editing capabilities, and then progresses as the building’s design would in the real world
- Encourages you to work with structural grids, beams, and foundations and shows you how to add text and dimensions, as well as understand how to use dimensions as a design tool
- Walks you through building floors layer by layer and joining them to exterior and interior walls, and creating and editing roofs and ceilings as well as stairs, ramps, and railings
Even with no experience, Revit Architecture and its accompanying Web site will support you as you learn Revit at your own pace.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
AutoCAD Electrical 2024 Black Book: 9th Edition
A BIM Professional's Guide to Learning Archicad: Boost your design workflow by efficiently visualizing, documenting, and delivering BIM projects
Autodesk Civil 3D 2024 from Start to Finish: A practical guide to civil infrastructure design, modeling, and analysis
3D Printing with SketchUp: Use SketchUp to generate print-ready models and transform your project from concept to reality, 2nd Edition
SketchUp for Interior Design: 3D Visualizing, Designing, and Space Planning, 2nd Edition