Azure Data and AI Architect Handbook: A structured approach to designing data and AI solutions at scale on Microsoft Azure
Become proficient with core data architecture design concepts and Azure data & AI services to leverage the helicopter view of a cloud data & AI architect to design scalable end-to-end solutions.
- Translate and implement conceptual architectures with the right Azure services
- Inject artificial intelligence into data solutions for advanced analytics
- Leverage cloud computing and frameworks for data science workloads
With data quickly becoming an essential asset of any business, the need for cloud data & AI architects have never been higher. The Azure Data & AI Architect Handbook will assist any data professional or academic who is looking to advance their skill set on cloud data platform design. This book will help you understand all individual components of an end-to-end data architecture and how to piece them together into a scalable and robust solution.
The book introduces readers to core data architecture design concepts and Azure data & AI services. Cloud landing zones and best practices are explained to build up an enterprise-scale data platform from scratch. Next, you will get a deep dive in various data domains like data engineering, business intelligence, data science and data governance. From learning various methods of ingesting data into the cloud, to designing the right data warehousing solution, managing large scale data transformations, extracting valuable insights and learning how to leverage cloud computing to drive advanced analytical workloads. Finally, you will discover how to add data governance, compliance and security to the solution.
By the end of this book, you will have gained the necessary expertise to become a well-rounded Azure Data & AI Architect.
What you will learn
- Design scalable and cost-effective cloud data platforms on Microsoft Azure
- Learn architectural design patterns for various use cases
- Determine the right data stores and data warehouse solution
- Best practices for data orchestration and transformation
- Visualize data to end consumers using interactive dashboarding
- Leverage OpenAI and custom ML models for advanced analytics
- Manage security, compliance and governance for the data estate
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anyone looking to elevate their skill set to the level of an architect. Data engineers, data scientists, business intelligence developers, and database administrators will learn how to design end-to-end data solutions and get a bird’s-eye view on the entire data platform. Although not required, basic knowledge of databases and data engineering workloads is recommended.