Deploy, configure, administer, and run Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- Understand the topics required for the Microsoft Azure AZ-600 exam
- Configure and provide services from Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- Implement data center integration with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
Azure Stack Hub is the on-premise offering from Microsoft, which provides Azure Cloud services within a customer’s own data center. It provides consistent processes between on-site and the cloud, allowing developers to test locally and deploy to the cloud in exactly the same manner. Azure Stack Hub Demystified provides complete coverage of deploying, configuring, administrating, and running Microsoft Azure Stack Hub efficiently.
Firstly, you will learn how to deploy Azure Stack Hub within an organization. As you progress, you’ll understand configuration and the different services provided by the platform. The book also focuses on the underlying architecture and connectivity options for the modern data center. Later, you will understand various approaches to DevOps and their implementation, and learn key topics for the AZ-600 exam.
By the end of this Azure book, you will have a thorough understanding of Azure Stack Hub and the services that are provided by the platform, along with the confidence and information you need to be able to pass the AZ-600 exam.
What you will learn
- Understand the architecture of Azure Stack Hub
- Get up to speed with the management and administration of Azure Stack Hub
- Explore how to administer virtual networking within your Azure Stack
- Become well versed in using the Azure Stack Hub support model and updating Azure Stack Hub
- Understand how licensing and billing is done with Azure Stack Hub
- Discover the tools that can be used to implement security within Azure Stack Hub
- Focus on how DevOps practices can be incorporated with Azure Stack Hub
Who this book is for
If you are an Azure Administrator and Azure Stack Hub Operator who provides or is looking to provide cloud services to end users or customers within their own data center, then this book is for you. This book will also be beneficial to those who are preparing for Exam AZ-600: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub.
Table of Contents
- What Is Azure Stack Hub?
- Azure Stack Architecture
- Azure Stack Hub Deployment
- Exploring Azure Stack Hub Identity
- Securing Your Azure Stack Hub Instance
- Considering DevOps in Azure Stack Hub
- Working with Resource Manager Templates
- Working with Offers, Plans, and Quotas
- Realizing Azure Marketplace
- Interpreting Virtual Networking
- Grasping Storage and Compute Fundamentals
- Monitoring and Managing Azure Stack Hub
- Licensing Models in Azure Stack Hub
- Incorporating Billing Models
- Troubleshooting and Support