Becoming a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant: Learn to deliver enterprise marketing solutions and insights to exponentially grow your business
- Length: 326 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Publication Date: 2023-01-10
- ISBN-10: 1803234601
- ISBN-13: 9781803234601
Learn to use Microsoft’s powerful marketing automation tool, and get comprehensive knowledge with this in-depth guide covering the core capabilities of Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Take your first step on the path to becoming a functional consultant with Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Get knowledge on how to use the systems features and functionality out-of-the-box
- Test your knowledge with self-assessment tests to better understand the content
Marketing is one of the most powerful entities in the modern world with the potential to make or break a business. The mighty Microsoft Dynamics 356 Marketing tool offers a wide range of marketing automation tools, understanding which is an essential skill for a successful marketer. This in-depth guide to the ins and outs of Dynamics 365 Marketing will help you grasp all the information you need to implement and use the system the right way. Starting with the setup and configuration of your Dynamics 365 Marketing instance, you’ll explore fundamental concepts, such as leads, accounts, and contacts, and the creation and administration of segments and lists. Once you’ve grasped these basic concepts, you’ll advance to the core of the book. From the email editor to outbound and real-time customer journeys and from the event module to Customer Voice, you’ll develop a solid understanding of the fundamental topics crucial for anyone who wants to be a Dynamics 365 Marketing functional consultant.
By the end of the book, you’ll be ready for Dynamics 365 Marketing end-to-end implementations.
What you will learn
- Create and manage marketing forms and pages
- Write good emails and use analytics to measure their effectiveness
- Explore outbound and real-time customer journeys
- Use Power Pages for real-time marketing events
- Create surveys to send to your customers with Customer Voice
- Exploit the Microsoft ecosystem to get the best results
Who This Book Is For
Whether you are a marketing consultant working on implementations or a marketer using the system, this book will help you learn all about Dynamics 365 Marketing. With the help of detailed explanations and self-assessment tests, you’ll explore the system and will get be ready for end-to-end implementation.