This book explores opportunities and challenges in the field of Internet of Everything (IoE) security and privacy under the umbrella of distributed ledger technologies and blockchain technology including distributed consensus mechanisms, crypto-sensors, encryption algorithms, and fault tolerance mechanisms for devices and systems. It focusses on the applicability of blockchain technology, including architectures and platforms for blockchain and IoE, authentication and encryption algorithms for IoE, malicious transactions detection, blockchain for forensics, and so forth.
- Outlines the major benefits as well as challenges associated with integration of blockchain with IoE;
- Describes detailed framework to provide security in IoE using blockchain technology;
- Reviews various issues while using distributed ledger technologies for IoE;
- Provides comprehensive coverage of blockchain for IoE in securing information including encryption schemes, authentication, security issues, and challenges;
- Includes case studies in realistic situations like healthcare informatics, smart industry, and smart transportation.
This book is aimed at researchers and graduate students in computing, cryptography, IoT, computer engineering, and networks.