Building NFTs with Ethereum: Learn how to create, deploy, and sell NFTs on Ethereum
- Length: 228 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- Publication Date: 2023-02-06
- ISBN-10: 9355513402
- ISBN-13: 9789355513403
The go-to guide for building non-fungible token projects on the Ethereum blockchain
- Get an in-depth understanding of digital assets and crypto-collectables.
- Learn to create, test, and launch an ERC-721 token contract on the Ethereum testnet.
- Uncover effective ways to market and promote your NFTs on social media platforms.
NFTs are the new way to collect and trade digital assets. With Ethereum, you can create your own NFTs to sell, trade, or use in games and applications.
This book will guide you through the basics of NFTs, including how they work and the tools used in their development, such as Truffle, IPFS, Ganache, Hardhat, Pinata, Ethereum, Web3, and Solidity. You will learn how to set up and deploy your own NFT project on Ethereum. The book also explores different types of smart contracts and tokens. Additionally, the book will cover different types of NFTs and processes such as enumerating, metadata, minting, and transferring. Lastly, you will learn how to upload your NFT to a marketplace.
By the end of the book, you will have the skills necessary to launch your own NFT projects on Ethereum.
What you will learn
- Write and deploy your first NFT smart contract using the Truffle Framework.
- Build the front-end for your Ethereum NFT marketplace.
- Build an ERC-721 token with MetaMask, Solidity, Hardhat, Pinata, and Alchemy.
- Learn how to mint your NFTs on Metamask.
- Get tips and tricks for promoting and marketing your NFTs.
Who this book is for
This book is for Crypto traders, Blockchain enthusiasts, Web Developers, Application Developers, and NFT Artists who want to build, deploy, and sell their own NFTs. Having a basic understanding of Solidity programming will be an added advantage.