Building Real-World Web Applications with Vue.js 3: Build a portfolio of Vue.js and TypeScript web applications to advance your career in web development
Become a VueJS professional through practical projects like building a to-do list, weather app, recipe app, fitness tracker, quiz app, and more
- Increase your prospects of securing employment as a web developer
- Familiarize yourself with the Vue ecosystem and build more advanced applications by leveraging the fundamentals
- Progress at your own pace and build a personal project using a modern tech stack
- Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free PDF eBook
In the ever-evolving web development landscape, Vue.js stands out with its intuitive design and progressive framework, empowering developers to create interactive and dynamic web applications. This book will help you stay in the forefront of modern web technologies by mastering Vue.js through hands-on projects and practical applications.
Building Real-World Web Applications with Vue.js 3 is your guide to exploring the core concepts of Vue.js, setting up your development environment, and creating your first Vue.js application. You’ll progress by building a recipe app using Vuetify, followed by leveraging data visualization to create a fitness tracker featuring dynamic dashboards using external databases and Vue-ChartJS. You’ll then get to grips with multiplatform development with Quasar to deploy your app.
As you develop an interactive quiz app, you’ll be introduced to server-side logic with Nuxt.js, WebSockets for real-time communication, and client-server differentiation. Additionally, you’ll study experimental object recognition using TensorFlow, leveraging machine learning and camera input, and conclude by creating a portfolio website with Nuxt and Storyblok.
By the end of this book, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to create your own Vue.js applications and build a portfolio to showcase your Vue.js skills to potential employers.
What you will learn
- Master VueJS fundamentals and best practices
- Build real-world applications and create a portfolio
- Use VueRouter and manage state with Pinia
- Implement Vuetify for rapid UI development
- Develop multiplatform apps with Quasar Framework
- Create interactive quizzes using WebSocket connections
- Apply TensorFlow for object recognition
- Build a portfolio website with Nuxt and Storyblok CMS
Who this book is for