Business Process Automation with Salesforce Flows: Transform business processes with Salesforce Flows to deliver unmatched user experiences
A comprehensive guide to creating seamless and structured workflows that can streamline complicated business processes
- Discover business processes to automate and add value to your business users
- Analyze, evaluate, and create effective ways to implement the right type of Salesforce Flows
- Be an expert with flow orchestration and compose complex business processes with real-world examples, tips, and tricks
One of the primary reasons for the low adoption of most IT projects is the lack of business process automation. Business users get the functionality they need, but too many manual steps result in taking too much time to use the functions due to redundant manual steps. This is exactly what this book “Business Process Automation using Salesforce Flows” will address on helping you automate such process.
This book will begun by quickly exploring into the various aspects of process automation using Salesforce Flow. We will cover flow nuts and bolts, flow structure, flow execution order, and distinct types of flows as well as troubleshooting techniques to manage your processes. The book will also explore flow orchestration tools that let us compose and orchestrate complex business processes. We will take a complex sales scenario and use the knowledge gained from parts 1 and 2 and automate a complex business process. You will get an opportunity to follow the end-to-end business process flow and automate the business process via flow orchestration and see how to demystify and simplify business process automation.
By the end of this book, you will be confident in automating your business processes smoothly without any hassle.
What you will learn
- Gathering business requirements and ways to identify automation needs
- Identify opportunities for improvements in business process flows
- Translating key steps in the business process flow and automating them using flow builder
- Identify distinct types of Salesforce Flows based on various scenarios
- Learn to optimize and troubleshoot Salesforce Flows to gain efficiency
- Understand ways to implement complex business process automation using flow orchestration
Who This Book Is For
This book is for System Admins, technical team members, and Business Analysts with a good understanding of Salesforce CRM software who want to learn ways to effectively automate their business processes using Salesforce Flows. The reader should have a good understanding of Salesforce (Admin level experience) and some level of technical experience working on automations like WF, Process builder and flows.