C++ is a general purpose language language. This short book is written for beginners so even if you have no prior knowledge in C++, you won’t face any difficulty understanding these tutorials.You will learn to code in C++ in just a few hours.Get your copy Now
The book objectives include the following:
- To help you understand the origin of C++ as a computer programming language.
- To help you understand the features of the C++ programming language.
- To equip you with C++ programming skills.
- To help you know the kind of applications that you can develop with C++.
- To equip you with general knowledge about computer programming and how/where you can apply it in real life.
Who this Book is for?
- Anybody who is a complete beginner to C++.
- Anybody in need of advancing their C++ skills.
- Professionals in computer programming.
- Professors, lecturers or tutors who are looking to find better ways to explain C++ programming to their students in the simplest and easiest way.
- Students and academicians, especially those focusing on C, C++ and C# programming, computer science, and Databases development.
What do you need for this Book?
You only need a computer installed with an operating system, Linux, Windows or Mac OS X. The author has given a guide on how to setup your C++ coding environment.
What is inside the book?
- GETTING STARTED WITH C++.
- C++ PROGRAM STRUCTURE.
- C++ DATA TYPES.
- C++ VARIABLES.
- C++ CONSTANTS.
- C++ OPERATORS.
- C++ LOOPS.
- DECISION MAKING.
- C++ FUNCTIONS.
- CLASSES AND OBJECTS.
- DATA ABSTRACTION.
C++ language is a direct descendant of C programming language with additional features such as type checking and object oriented programming. It is based on C but is an object-oriented programming language. It is widely used in graphics libraries, games, network devices, etc. This guide is written for beginners so even if you have no prior knowledge in C++, you won’t face any problem understanding this short book. The author begins by exploring the basics, then goes to the middle level features and finally to the advanced features offered by. He begins with a discussion of the essential elements of C++ programming: variables, loops, expressions, functions, and string class. Then, he covers the basics of object-oriented programming: classes, inheritance, templates, exceptions, and file manipulation.C++. Code snippets have been added into the book. These are accompanied by thorough explanations, explaining to you the meaning of every line of code. Screenshots showing the expected output from every program have been provided.