CAIA Level I, 2nd Edition
- Length: 896 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: 2012-04-24
- ISBN-10: 1118250966
- ISBN-13: 9781118250969
- Sales Rank: #835416 (See Top 100 Books)
The official study text for the Level I Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) exam
The Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) designation is the financial industry’s first and only globally recognized program that prepares professionals to deal with the ever-growing field of alternative investments. The second edition of CAIA Level I: An Introduction to Core Topics in Alternative Investments contains comprehensive insights on the alternative investment issues a potential Level I candidate would need to know about as they prepare for the exam.
The information found here will help you build a solid foundation in alternative investment markets—with coverage of everything from the characteristics of various strategies within each alternative asset class to portfolio management concepts central to alternative investments.
- Uses investment analytics to examine each alternative asset class
- Examines quantitative techniques used by investment professionals
- Addresses the unique attributes associated with the alternative investment space
- Offers an online study guide outlining learning objectives and keywords
This book is a must-have resource for anyone contemplating taking the CAIA Level I exam. So if you’re ready to take your first step toward the CAIA charter, take the time to understand the insights offered here.