Chemistry All-in-One For Dummies
- Length: 512 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publication Date: 2022-11-23
- ISBN-10: 1119908310
- ISBN-13: 9781119908319
- Sales Rank: #956945 (See Top 100 Books)
Everything you need to crush chemistry with confidence
Chemistry All-in-One For Dummies arms you with all the no-nonsense, how-to content you’ll need to pass your chemistry class with flying colors. You’ll find tons of practical examples and practice problems, and you’ll get access to an online quiz for every chapter. Reinforce the concepts you learn in the classroom and beef up your understanding of all the chemistry topics covered in the standard curriculum. Prepping for the AP Chemistry exam? Dummies has your back, with plenty of review before test day. With clear definitions, concise explanations, and plenty of helpful information on everything from matter and molecules to moles and measurements, Chemistry All-in-One For Dummies is a one-stop resource for chem students of all valences.
- Review all the topics covered in a full-year high school chemistry course or one semester of college chemistry
- Understand atoms, molecules, and the periodic table of elements
- Master chemical equations, solutions, and states of matter
- Complete practice problems and end-of-chapter quizzes (online!)
Chemistry All-In-One For Dummies is perfect for students who need help with coursework or want to cram extra hard to ace that chem test.