Cloud Native Architecture and Design: A Handbook for Modern Day Architecture and Design with Enterprise-Grade Examples
Build enterprise-grade cloud-native systems and learn all about cloud-native architecture and design. This book provides extensive in-depth details of patterns, tools, techniques, and processes with plenty of examples.
Cloud Native Architecture and Design begins by explaining the fundamentals of cloud-native architecture and services, what cloud principles and patterns to use, and details of designing a cloud-native element.
The book progresses to cover the details of how IT systems can modernize to embrace cloud-native architecture, and also provides details of various enterprise assessment techniques to decide what systems can move and cannot move into the cloud.
Architecting and designing a cloud-native system isn’t possible without modernized software engineering principles, the culture of automation, and the culture of innovation. As such, this book covers the details of cloud-native software engineering methodologies, and process, and how to adopt an automated governance approach across enterprises with the adoption of artificial intelligence.
Finally, you need your cloud-native applications to run efficiently; this section covers the details of containerization, orchestration, and virtualization in the public, private, and hybrid clouds.
After reading this book, you will have familiarity with the many concepts related to cloud-native and understand how to design and develop a successful cloud-native application. Technologies and practices may change over time, but the book lays a strong foundation on which you can build successful cloud-native systems.
What You Will Learn
- Discover cloud-native principles and patterns, and how you can leverage them to solve your business problems
- Gain the techniques and concepts you need to adapt to design a cloud-native application
- Use assessment techniques and tools for IT modernization
- Apply cloud-native engineering principles to the culture of automation and culture of innovation
- Harness the techniques and tools to run your cloud-native applications and automate infrastructure
- Operate your cloud-native applications by using AI techniques and zero operation techniques
Who This Book Is For
Software architects, leaders, developers, engineers, project managers, and students.