Computational Intelligence in Image and Video Processing
- Length: 344 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC
- Publication Date: 2023-02-15
- ISBN-10: 1032110317
- ISBN-13: 9781032110318
Computational Intelligence in Image and Video Processing presents introduction, state-of-the-art and adaptations of computational intelligence techniques and their usefulness in image and video enhancement, classification, retrieval, forensics and captioning. It covers an amalgamation of such techniques in diverse applications of image and video processing.
- A systematic overview of state-of-the-art technology in computational intelligence techniques for image and video processing
- Advanced evolutionary and nature-inspired approaches to solve optimization problems in the image and video processing domain
- Outcomes of recent research and some pointers to future advancements in image and video processing and intelligent solutions using computational intelligence techniques
- Code snippets of the computational intelligence algorithm/techniques used in image and video processing
This book is primarily aimed at advanced undergraduates, graduates and researchers in computer science and information technology. Engineers and industry professionals will also find this book useful.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
The Auditor’s Guide to Blockchain Technology: Architecture, Use Cases, Security and Assurance
Regular Expression Puzzles and AI Coding Assistants: 24 puzzles solved by the author, with and without assistance from Copilot, ChatGPT and more
ChatGPT Prompts Mastering: A Guide to Crafting Clear and Effective Prompts - Beginners to Advanced Guide
The AI Product Manager's Handbook: Develop a product that takes advantage of machine learning to solve AI problems