● Concept refresher for Java (includes Java 8 and Java 9)
● Ideal prep guide for coding interviews – technical and HR rounds
● Guidance for Resume building and Aptitude tests
● Includes Scenario based questions
● Developed and recommended by industry experts and placement experts
Core Java Interview Questions You’ll Most Likely Be Asked: Second Edition is your perfect companion to stand above the rest in today’s competitive job market.
With this guide, you learn or refresh Core Java fundamentals and principles necessary for cracking the coding interview and acquaint yourself with real-life interview questions and strategies to reach the solutions. The Resume building tutorial and the Aptitude tests equip you to present yourself better even before the job interview.
This book is a complete course in itself to prepare for your dream Java job placement.
About the Series
This book is part of the Job Interview Questions series that has more than 75 books dedicated to interview questions and answers for different technical subjects and HR round related topics.
This series of books is written by experienced placement experts and subject matter experts. Unlike comprehensive, textbook-sized reference guides, these books include only the required information for job search. Hence, these books are short, concise and ready-to-use by students and professionals.