Cracking the Coding Interview, 4th Edition
- Length: 310 pages
- Edition: 4
- Language: English
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publication Date: 2008-10-15
- ISBN-10: 145157827X
- ISBN-13: 9781451578270
- Sales Rank: #820734 (See Top 100 Books)
Now in the 4th edition, Cracking the Coding Interview gives you the interview preparation you need to get the top software developer jobs. This book provides:
* 150 Programming Interview Questions and Solutions: From binary trees to binary search, this list of 150 questions includes the most common and most useful questions in data structures, algorithms, and knowledge based questions.
* Ten Mistakes Candidates Make — And How to Avoid Them: Don’t lose your dream job by making these common mistakes. Learn what many candidates do wrong, and how to avoid these issues.
* Steps to Prepare for Behavioral and Technical Questions: Stop meandering through an endless set of questions, while missing some of the most important preparation techniques. Follow these steps to more thoroughly prepare in less time.
* Interview War Stories: A View from the Interviewer’s Side: Humorous but instructive stories from our interviewers show you how some candidates really flopped on the most important question – and how you can avoid doing the same.