Cross-Platform Modern Apps with VS Code: Combine the power of EF Core, ASP.NET Core and Xamarin.Forms to build multi-platform applications on Visual Studio Code
- Length: 334 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- Publication Date: 2022-03-16
- ISBN-10: 935551042X
- ISBN-13: 9789355510426
- Sales Rank: #721759 (See Top 100 Books)
Simplified development of cross-platform applications by learning VS Code
- Covers sophisticated to simple web apps and webUIs development on VS Code with debugging.
- In-depth experimentation of VS Code including Machine Learning, NodeJS API and customized extensions.
- Provides refresher on popular tools like EF Core, Angular, Xamarin.Forms and Blazor.
This book explores VS Code’s core features, including multi-language IDE, rapid programming, and innovative front-end development, to show readers how to design and debug modern online and cloud applications.
This book not only prepares you to design multi-platform applications or work with Visual Studio Code, but it also prepares you to be a great developer who can alter the code, debug issues, and manage the many versions on your own.
What you will learn
- Engage Razor and ASP.NET Core to build dynamic web apps.
- Get a practical edge with Xamarin.Forms to experience the native development.
- Explore Entity Framework Core for building data-rich applications.
- Create a custom Visual Studio code extension for your application.
- Use a variety of APIs, such as NodeJS and Python, in your implementations.
Who this book is for
This book caters to application developers and web developers who want to develop multi-platform applications and authentic practice of VS Code environment. You are not required to have any programming experience, though some understanding of application development may help speed up the learnings.