Deep Learning Approach for Natural Language Processing, Speech, and Computer Vision: Techniques and Use Cases
- Length: 226 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Publication Date: 2023-05-22
- ISBN-10: 1032391650
- ISBN-13: 9781032391656
Deep Learning Approach for Natural Language Processing, Speech, and Computer Vision provides an overview of general deep learning methodology and its applications of natural language processing (NLP), speech and computer vision tasks. It simplifies and presents the concepts of deep learning in a comprehensive manner, with suitable, full-fledged examples of deep learning models, with an aim to bridge the gap between the theory and the applications using case studies with code, experiments, and supporting analysis.
- Covers latest developments in deep learning techniques as applied to audio analysis, computer vision, and NLP
- Introduces contemporary applications of deep learning techniques as applied to audio, textual, and visual processing
- Discovers deep learning frameworks and libraries for NLP, speech and computer vision in Python
- Gives insights into using the tools and libraries in Python for real-world applications.
- Provides easily accessible tutorials, and real-world case studies with codes to provide hands-on experience.
This book is aimed at researchers and graduate students in computer engineering, image, speech, and text processing.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
The Auditor’s Guide to Blockchain Technology: Architecture, Use Cases, Security and Assurance
Scaling Machine Learning with Spark: Distributed ML with MLlib, TensorFlow, and PyTorch
Managing Datasets and Models
Blockchain For Dummies, 3rd Edition
Regular Expression Puzzles and AI Coding Assistants: 24 puzzles solved by the author, with and without assistance from Copilot, ChatGPT and more