Design Better and Build Your Brand in Canva: A beginner’s guide to producing professional branding, marketing, and social content for businesses
- Length: 298 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Publication Date: 2023-01-13
- ISBN-10: 1800569335
- ISBN-13: 9781800569331
- Sales Rank: #1047923 (See Top 100 Books)
Discover everything you need to get started with Canva, create a brand, and easily design professional-looking graphics to go from zero to pro in no time
- Organize your business designs using folders and learn to schedule social media content in Canva’s own content planner
- Learn to create presentations, as well as video and animated social media posts
- Discover the features of Canva to help you save time, including the brand kit, quick create and templates
If you’re constantly frustrated by how long it takes to create a design in Canva, then you’ve come to the right place. This book will get you up and running quickly with creating professional branded graphics in Canva.
You’ll learn how to set up a Canva account, both free and pro and create a brand kit while understanding the importance of branding. Next, you’ll discover all the features and tools as well as how to put everything together to build a brand you love and graphics that work for your business. As you progress, the chapters will show you how to organize your account, create presentations, use videos and animation within your marketing materials and more.
By the end of this book, you’ll have a solid understanding of what Canva is and what it does and be able to confidently and easily create a branded design from scratch.
What you will learn
- Understand the fundamental capabilities and features of Canva
- Create a brand kit and understand what makes a good brand
- Develop effective graphics to aid in increasing visibility on social media platforms
- Follow step-by-step tutorials to create stunning designs
- Create a branded logo and learn about trademark and copyright guidelines
- Discover a world of color combinations, contrasts, and meanings for your brand
- Explore the fundamental design principles
- Use videos, animation, and sounds in social graphics for your designs
Who this book is for
This book is for aspiring designers, social media managers, VAs, service-based businesses and solopreneurs with basic experience in Canva, who are looking to advance in a new skill, while creating their brand and perfecting their social and marketing materials on a budget. A basic understanding of Canva, including setting up a free Canva account, creating a basic design using a template, adding images and text boxes and changing the color of fonts will be helpful but not essential.