Digital Marketing Fundamentals: OMCP’s Official Guide to OMCA Certification
- Length: 448 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: 2023-03-01
- ISBN-10: 1119894573
- ISBN-13: 9781119894575
- Sales Rank: #275542 (See Top 100 Books)
Prepare for the OMCP certification exam and expand your digital marketing skillset
Courses relying on the OMCP Digital Marketing Certification standards attract over 70,000 students at 900 universities around the world each year. This challenging curriculum requires strong command of content marketing, conversion rate optimization, and other digital marketing competencies in high market demand.
In Digital Marketing Fundamentals, veteran digital media and marketing experts Greg Jarboe, Michael Stebbins, and Matt Bailey deliver an essential and accessible roadmap to completing the highly sought-after OMCP Digital Marketing Certification. You’ll explore topics like digital analytics, social media marketing, and search engine optimization with the help of industry-leading authors and members of the OMCP Standards Committee.
In the book, you’ll also find:
- Full discussions of paid search marketing, email marketing, and marketing to mobile device users
- Exacting and focused instruction on all the competencies tested by the OMCP exam
- Accessible content suitable for experienced digital marketers looking for a new certification to boost their career, as well as novice practitioners trying to expand their skillset
Perfect for aspiring and practicing digital marketers, Digital Marketing Fundamentals also belongs in the libraries of entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and other small- and medium-sized business leaders looking for a starting point into the critical world of digital marketing.