Sachdev’s, Digital Marketing 1e is targeted primarily for undergraduate courses with flexibility to support certificate and graduate programs. Twelve chapters with three foundational chapters covering general topics of digital marketing and seven chapters focused on how to use marketing theory and concepts, in combination with digital marketing tools, to “do digital marketing.”
- Grounded in marketing theory and concepts taking a strategic and analytical approach with global examples
- Relevant chapters designed to engage students through “Thinking about Global Digital Marketing”, “Legal and Ethical Issues”, “Privacy and Security Considerations” and “Value Creation”
- Latest digital marketing tools with emphasizing current marketing trends and showcasing how tools should be applied
- Hands-on digital marketing exercises, including mocking up a website (using tools, not programming), creating Google search ad campaigns, creating social media and community content with additional direction toward industry certifications such as Google Ads, Social Media, and Email Marketing.
- Designed to support multiple teaching formats through McGraw Hill’s Connect with personalized reading experience of Smartbook, variety of test bank questions to reinforce application and Application-Based Activities to challenge critical thinking and problem-solving skills in real-world scenarios.