Digital Transformation Success: Achieving Alignment and Delivering Results with the Process Inventory Framework
Discover the key to digital transformation success in this comprehensive guide. In today’s rapidly advancing technological landscape, companies are promised innovative business models, enhanced customer experiences, and productivity improvements through digital initiatives. However, it’s disheartening that 70% of these endeavors fail to meet their goals, resulting in lost investments and frustrated stakeholders.
The root cause of these failures often lies in the lack of alignment across organizations. Achieving alignment is crucial, encompassing both vertical alignment – which involves aligning goals from the CEO down to even low-level single contributors – and horizontal alignment – which enables seamless collaboration across functional areas. To address this challenge, the book introduces Process Inventory, a powerful framework that not only establishes a common language but also aligns resources throughout the organization, driving a new level of operating efficiency and agility necessary to thrive in this digital era.
This comprehensive guide delves beyond guiding principles, providing readers with detailed methods, modeling techniques, operating models, and real-world case studies. By leveraging the Process Inventory framework, organizations can enhance existing disciplines like Change Management, Risk Management, and Operational Excellence, enabling effective digital technology design and propelling them into the forefront of the digital age.
What You’ll Learn
- The transformative power of the Process Inventory framework to drive Digital Transformation success by aligning resources, organizational goals, and efforts, leading to unparalleled agility.
- How the Process Inventory serves as the connective tissue that redefines how an organization operates, enabling operational excellence and enhanced efficiency.
How Process Inventory directly supports the seamless implementation of cutting-edge digital technologies like machine learning, intelligent process automation, and microservices.
- Key best practices, including building and maintaining models, engaging stakeholders, and attaining maximum value from this framework.
- How Process Inventory seamlessly integrates with and elevates existing disciplines such as Process Modeling, Enterprise Architecture, Risk Management, Lean/Six Sigma Process Improvement, Change Management, and Business Architecture.
Who This Book Is For
- Forward-thinking Business Executives committed to achieving their digital transformation agenda
- Visionary Leaders, including COOs and CIOs, striving to elevate their organization’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Individual practitioners and teams dedicated to driving transformation strategies and techniques within their organization
- Process Center of Excellence personnel entrusted with mapping out and managing processes for their organization’s success