Learn how to use features within Microsoft Access with this helpful guide. Packed full of useful tips and clear explanations, fully illustrated with revision exercises after each chapter.
Learn how to:
- Understand what a database is and how it functions
- Create a database and view the database using different methods
- Create a table, adjust field property settings and input data into a table
- Sort and filter and table and form
- Run queries to extract information from a database
- Understand and create forms, modify and delete records
- Create reports and prepare printouts
Filled with helpful advice, this guide will show you how to use the features of Microsoft Access with confidence.