Energy Finance and Economics
- Length: 624 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: 2013-02-19
- ISBN-10: 1118017129
- ISBN-13: 9781118017128
- Sales Rank: #556665 (See Top 100 Books)
Thought leaders and experts offer the most current information and insights into energy finance
Energy Finance offers the most up-to-date information and compelling insights into the finance and economics of energy. With contributions from today’s thought leaders who are experts in various areas of energy finance and economics, the book provides an overview of the energy industry and addresses issues concerning energy finance and economics.
The book focuses on a range of topics including corporate finance relevant to the oil and gas industry as well as addressing issues of unconventional, renewable, and alternative energy.
- A timely compendium of information and insights centering on topics related to energy finance
- Written by Betty and Russell Simkins, two experts on the topic of the economics of energy
- Covers special issues related to energy finance such as hybrid cars, energy hedging, and other timely topics
In one handy resource, the editors have collected the best-thinking on energy finance.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Lectures on Digital Design Principles
Introduction to Blockchain Technology
Sustainable Business: Key Issues