Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-800 and demonstrate your real-world mastery of designing, implementing, and managing Windows Server core infrastructure in a hybrid cloud environment. Designed for professionals with Windows Server experience in on-premises, hybrid, and Azure environments, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Deploy and manage Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in on-premises and cloud environments
- Manage Windows Servers and workloads in a hybrid environment
- Manage virtual machines and containers
- Implement and manage an on-premises and hybrid networking infrastructure
- Manage storage and file services
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have expertise in configuring and administering Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies
About the Exam
Exam AZ-800 focuses on knowledge needed to deploy and manage AD DS domain controllers; configure and manage multi-site, multi-domain, and multi-forest environments; create and manage AD DS security principals; implement and manage hybrid identities; manage Windows Server via domain group policies and in hybrid environments; manage Windows Servers and workloads via Azure services; manage Hyper-V, guest VMs, and Azure VMs running Windows Server; create and manage containers; implement on-premises and hybrid name resolution; manage IP addressing and implement network connectivity; configure and manage Azure File Sync and Windows Server fi le shares; and configure Windows Server storage.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam and Exam AZ-801 (Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services) fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate credential.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learn