Prepare for Microsoft Exam MD-101―and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of skills and knowledge required to manage modern Windows 10 desktops. Designed for Windows administrators, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Associate level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Deploy and upgrade operating systems
- Manage policies and profiles
- Manage and protect devices
- Manage apps and data
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have experience deploying, configuring, securing, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in an enterprise environment
About the Exam
Exam MD-101 focuses on knowledge needed to plan a Windows 10 deployment; plan and implement Windows 10 with Windows Autopilot and MDT; manage accounts, VPN connections, and certificates; implement device compliance policies; configure device profiles; manage user profiles; implement and manage device, application, and threat protection; manage Intune devices; monitor devices; manage updates; deploy/update applications; and implement Mobile Application Management (MAM).
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam and Exam MD-100: Windows 10 fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification credential, demonstrating your ability to deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learn