Exam Ref SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft SC-900 Microsoft Security Fundamentals certification exam.
Exam Ref SC-900 Microsoft Security Fundamentals offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on the specific areas of expertise modern IT professionals need to demonstrate real-world mastery of how Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 security, compliance, and identity solutions can provide holistic, end-to-end solutions. You’ll learn how to describe:
- Concepts of security, compliance, and identity
- Capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
- Capabilities of Microsoft security solutions
- Capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not “one-size-fits-all” content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of “what if?” scenarios, and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions
- Include “Need more review?” aids pointing you to more study materials if you need them
- Explore big picture thinking around the professional’s job role
For more information on Exam SC-900 and the Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals credential, visit https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/security-compliance-and-identity-fundamentals/.