- This book is a single reference that’s indispensable for Excel beginners, intermediate users, power users, and would-be power users everywhere
- Fully updated for the new release, this latest edition provides comprehensive, soup-to-nuts coverage, delivering over 900 pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques readers won’t find anywhere else
- John Walkenbach, aka “Mr. Spreadsheet,” is one of the liworld’s leading authorities on Excel
- Thoroughly updated to cover the revamped Excel interface, new file formats, enhanced interactivity with other Office applications, and upgraded collaboration features
- Includes a valuable CD-ROM with templates and worksheets from the book
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Azure Machine Learning Engineering: Deploy, fine-tune, and optimize ML models using Microsoft Azure
MCA Microsoft 365 Certified Associate Modern Desktop Administrator Complete Study Guide with 900 Practice Test Questions: Exam MD-100 and Exam MD-101
Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect Exam Ref SC-100: Get certified with ease while learning how to develop highly effective cybersecurity strategies
Real-Time Animation with Adobe Character Animator: Animate characters in real time with webcam, microphone, and custom actions