- This book is a single reference that’s indispensable for Excel beginners, intermediate users, power users, and would-be power users everywhere
- Fully updated for the new release, this latest edition provides comprehensive, soup-to-nuts coverage, delivering over 900 pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques readers won’t find anywhere else
- John Walkenbach, aka “Mr. Spreadsheet,” is one of the liworld’s leading authorities on Excel
- Thoroughly updated to cover the revamped Excel interface, new file formats, enhanced interactivity with other Office applications, and upgraded collaboration features
- Includes a valuable CD-ROM with templates and worksheets from the book
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Advanced Analytics with Power BI and Excel: Learn powerful visualization and data analysis techniques using Microsoft BI tools along with Python and R
Coding Basics with Microsoft Visual Studio: A Step-by-Step Guide to Microsoft Cloud Services
Implementing Atlassian Confluence: Strategies, tips, and insights to enhance distributed team collaboration using Confluence
Learning Microsoft Power Automate: Improving Productivity for Business Processes and Workflows