Exploring Blazor: Creating Server-side and Client-side Applications in .NET 7
- Length: 158 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: Apress
- Publication Date: 2023-01-16
- ISBN-10: 1484287673
- ISBN-13: 9781484287675
- Sales Rank: #1075231 (See Top 100 Books)
Build and develop web applications with Blazor in C#. This book covers both server-side and client-side Blazor, along with its latest features and the structure of the technology. You’ll see that Blazor is a web UI framework based on C#, Razor, and HTML, and how it runs front-end logic using C#, either on the server or on the browser, using WebAssembly.
This new edition not only covers the new structure for the Blazor environment, it also demonstrates the latest features, such as adding API features to a Blazor server project; creating code-behind files for C# and CSS; new ways to pick, save, and handle files in Blazor; and much more. The code and project layout have been updated in .NET 7 for this new edition.
After reading this book, you will be able to build web applications with Blazor in C#11 and .NET Core 7.0.
What You Will Learn
- Bind data and handle events in C# Blazor
- Handle components and page navigation in Blazor
- Connect Blazor front-end to APIs
- Interact with files using Blazor
- Understand the layout of Visual Studio Blazor project templates
Who This Book Is For
C# and .NET Core developers.