Exploring Windows 11 – 2023 Edition: The Illustrated, Practical Guide to Using Microsoft Windows
Make the most of your computer with this illustrated, easy to follow guide to Microsoft Windows 11. Updated for 2023, Exploring Windows 11 is the essential guide for those who want to get to grips with the fundamentals of Microsoft Windows 11. Written in a clear and practical way with 500 pages of full color illustrations, screenshots, and easy to follow instructions along with video demos to help you understand. Exploring Windows 11 will help you:
- Install or upgrade to Windows 11
- Check out new features
- Master the key features of Windows 11
- Customise Windows 11 and change settings
- Find your way around the Desktop, new Start Menu, and Taskbar
- Learn basic navigation with the touchpad, mouse, and keyboard shortcuts
- Learn touch gestures for touchscreen devices, as well as using a pen
- Organise your files with Windows 11’s new File Explorer
- Learn about external drives, flash drives, and memory cards in Windows 11
- Learn to use Windows 11 features such as new Action Centre, notifications, Cloud Clipboard, widgets, virtual desktops, multiple screens, docking, and the new windows snap feature
- Search the web with the Microsoft Edge Browser and Google Chrome in Windows 11
- Keep in touch using Windows 11’s email and new video chat
- Get started using Microsoft Teams to keep in touch, video chat, collaborate with colleagues and share files.
- Organise, enhance, and share your photos with the Windows 11’s new Photos App
- Try ClipChamp and the legacy photos app video editor to create videos with titles, effects and music
- Listen to your favourite music with Spotify on Windows 11
- Learn how to watch your favourite TV programs and films using the Films & TV App
- Play your DVD collection on your Windows 11 PC
- Find and download apps with the new Microsoft Store
- Use the maps app, read the news, get weather reports, set world clocks, timers, and reminders.
- Understand how Cloud storage with OneDrive works, and use it for free storage and sharing files
- Use the Cloud Restore feature to re-install Windows 11
- Use Windows Recovery Environment
- Keep your device secure with Windows Security, Firewall, and anti-virus utilities.
- And a whole lot more…
Finally, maintenance tips to help you keep your Windows 11 device running smoothly complete this invaluable guide. So order yourself a copy today, and keep it handy as you make your way around the new OS.
We want to create the best possible resource to help you, so if we’ve missed anything out then please get in touch using [email protected] and let us know. Thanks.