Extending Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Apps with Power Platform: Integrate Power Platform solutions to maximize the efficiency of your Finance & Operations projects
Unlock the potential of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps by creating innovative solutions that can enhance the performance of your projects
- Learn how to leverage Power Platform tools with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Work on real-world use cases and discover ways to maximize the potential of Power Platform
- Adopt a low-code approach to expedite the development process and enhance the overall maintainability of F&O projects
- Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free PDF eBook
Uncover the synergy between Microsoft Power Platform and its integration with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O) with this essential guide to implementing low-code and no-code concepts to not only extend and enhance F&O but also improve maintainability and speed up development.
Systematically exploring Power Platform, this book covers topics such as Dataverse, Power Automate, Power Apps, and Power BI using real-world scenarios in Dynamics 365 F&O to offer practical insights. You’ll then master the integration of F&O and Power Platform using dual-write and virtual tables, and delve into process automation with Power Automate. The book further deepens your proficiency in Power Apps by showing you how they can be used to extend the F&O functionality and incorporate artificial intelligence using AI Builder and its pre-trained AI models ready to use with your data. Throughout, you’ll gain a solid understanding of the diverse components of Power Platform and how they can transform your Dynamics 365 F&O experience.
By the end of this book, you’ll be equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to fully harness the immense potential of Power Platform and Dynamics 365 F&O.
What You Will Learn:
- Get to grips with integrating Dynamics 365 F&O with Dataverse
- Discover the benefits of using Power Automate with Dynamics 365 F&O
- Understand Power Apps as a means to extend the functionality of Dynamics 365 F&O
- Build your skills to implement Azure Data Lake Storage for Power BI reporting
- Explore AI Builder and its integration with Power Automate Flows and Power Apps
- Gain insights into environment management, governance, and application lifecycle management (ALM) for Dataverse and the Power Platform
Who this book is for:
This book is for Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations consultants, as well as Power Platform consultants eager to harness the diverse tools from Power Platform in their F&O projects. If you are a technical or solutions architect, you’ll find this book useful for acquainting yourself with techniques for addressing business requirements using the Power Platform tools.