Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition
- Length: 696 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publication Date: 2012-12-17
- ISBN-10: 1118466780
- ISBN-13: 9781118466780
- Sales Rank: #1332188 (See Top 100 Books)
Great new edition covers what you need to know for successful Facebook marketing
Facebook keeps evolving, and so does the social mediasphere. Even if you have a Facebook marketing strategy, have you taken into consideration Pinterest? Spotify? Foursquare? Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition does. This detailed resource not only reveals how to create successful Facebook marketing strategies, it also shows you how to incorporate and use the entire social network to its full potential.
- Covers the tools, techniques, and apps you need to know to create successful Facebook marketing campaigns
- Nine minibooks cover the essentials: Joining the Facebook Marketing Revolution; Claiming Your Presence On Facebook; Adding the Basics; Building, Engaging, Retaining, and Selling; Understanding Facebook Applications; Making Facebook Come Alive; Advanced Facebook Marketing Tactics; Facebook Advertising; Measuring, Monitoring, and Analyzing
- Explores the new Timeline design for Pages, changes to Facebook Insights, new apps to incorporate into your strategy, and more
Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the perfect resource for any marketer who wants to build or refine a social media marketing presence that includes Facebook.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Digitalization of Financial Services in the Age of Cloud: Considerations for Your Organization's Cloud Strategy
Machine Learning for Managers
Web Design in easy steps, 7th Edition