Financial Management for Health-System Pharmacists, 2nd Edition
Financial Management for Health-System Pharmacists, 2nd Edition supports the management of enterprise pharmacy finance across business and care continuums providing a confluence of business and financial acumen for pharmacy leaders, executives, and learners.
A well-prepared, financially knowledgeable pharmacy leader not only understands the concepts and structure associated with health system financial management, but also develops, manages and maintains the pharmacy systems, processes and reporting with the health system’s financial goals in mind. Applying the principles and practices detailed by 54 leading contributing authors will help the reader ensure both the efficient and effective operation of the pharmacy enterprise and improved patient care.
Inside you will find:
- A step-by-step comprehensive guide to pharmacy financial planning and forecasting
- Direction on improving overall performance with data analytics and insight
- Advice on aspects of pharmaceutical contracts and supply chain management
- Guidance on planning and assessment for pharmacy education and research programs
- Multiple pharmacy business cases throughout the text