Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
CASES AND MORE CASES PREPARE YOU FOR SUCCESS ON
THE USMLE® STEP 1
Now in full color, this powerful study guide provides valuable experience in working through the patient cases you will be presented on exam day. Our active learning questions reinforce must-know concepts with hundreds of high-yield clinical images and illustrations. Chapters are keyed to Dr. Le’s First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, which allows you to simultaneously study cases and master high-yield facts from the #1-rated resource for Step 1 exam prep.
Everything you need to excel on exam day:
- 350 updated cases prepare you to anticipate commonly tested concepts on the USMLE® Step 1
- Active learning questions and answers reinforce important concepts
- A NEW full-color design bolstered by 300+ concept-clarifying clinical images and illustrations
- Concise yet complete with relevant pathophysiology explanations
- Organization mirrors First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 for side-by-side study