This Book Helps You Figure Out The Fundamental Basics Of Flutter and Data
Grab This Book To Learn More About
Flutter is an open-source mobile framework for building native mobile apps using the Dart language. This framework has consolidated the best ideas emerging from native and web development over ten years. This recipe-based guide focuses on sound app design and core principles, and shows you how to solve cross-platform mobile development issues in a practical way. Unlike other Flutter books, the Flutter cookbook features a chapter on error handling and debugging to ensure that your apps run more efficiently.
You’ll begin by effectively setting up Flutter in your system and customizing your development environment. Moving on, the book will explain the various tasks involved in app development such as UX/UI design, API design, and creating animations. You will then explore Dart programming for adding functionalities to your Android and iOS applications for truly native performance. Routing is an important concept for managing your application codebase, and you’ll learn about the navigation and routing mechanism and material page routing for running your application. Throughout the book, you’ll find recipes to help solve challenges in building a cross-platform application along with various aspects of running a single codebase on both Android and iOS mobile platforms.
By the end of this Flutter book, you’ll have learned everything you need to be able to write and deliver fully functional mobile apps.
What you will learn
- Build native iOS and Android apps from a single codebase
- Discover how to develop and think like a Dart programmer
- Find simple solutions to complex problems by applying the principle of composition over inheritance
- Create reusable architecture that can be applied to any type of app
- Quickly debug and solve problems before your users can see them
- Enhance the performance of your application for a truly native experience on Android and iOS
- Easily manage the app state with Streams and the BLoC pattern
- Understand Dart programming to customize your Flutter applications
- There is More Information To Learn In This Book From A Well Renowned Programmer Fredrick Martins