- Length: 388 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: friendsofED
- Publication Date: 2012-12-07
- ISBN-10: 1430243503
- ISBN-13: 9781430243502
- Sales Rank: #3835244 (See Top 100 Books)
Using a unique project-oriented focus you will be creating carefully developed projects designed to give you the skills and confidence necessary to undertake interactive and web design experiences aimed at devices ranging from smart phones to the TV set in your living room. Along the way you will discover how many of the tools in the Adobe Web Design CS6 collection can be fully utilized to create expressive and engaging web applications. This includes:
- Building interactive projects using the Edge Animate timeline and coding tools.
- Learning how Fireworks, Photoshop, and Illustrator are used for Edge Animate content creation.
- Discovering how pages created in Dreamweaver and Muse can become fully interactive and contain motion graphics in Edge Animate.
What you’ll learn
- Use Edge Animate to create web sites and applications
- Create web graphics without the need to hand code in canvas
- Integrate Edge Animate content with your own HTML5 projects
- Easily handle DOM events
- Combine Edge Animate with Dreamweaver and Muse
Who this book is for
Flash developers transitioning over to web standards development will also find this book invaluable.
Table of Contents
- Learning the Edge Animate Interface
- Creating Timeline Animations: Part 1
- Creating Timeline Animations: Part 2
- Creating Graphics for Edge Animate
- Working with Type in Edge Animate
- Adding Interactivity in Edge Animate
- Edge Animate and the Web
- Adding a Bit of “Wow”
- Edge Animate and Digital Publications
- Edge Animate Goes Mobile