FreeCAD | Step by Step: Learn how to easily create 3D objects, assemblies, and technical drawings with FreeCAD
Looking for a manual that will help you learn the basics of FreeCAD? Then you have come to the right place. In this FreeCAD beginner’s guide, an engineer will show you how to succeed in 2D and 3D design! This book is ideal for beginners, as it explains all the important features of the software – both in theory and in practical application – step by step and in detail.
FreeCAD is – as the name already indicates – completely free of charge!
This book is for anyone who wants to learn CAD design from scratch and in a professional way from an engineer (M.Eng.). This book is based on detailed theoretical information and great practical examples. It shows you the step-by-step way for creating two-dimensional sketches as well as three-dimensional objects for 3D printing or other purposes (model making, prototyping, design elements …).
Take a look inside the book and get your copy home as an e-book or paperback!
More than 200 illustrations support the explanations of the book, providing a clear and easy introduction to the software, the assembly of parts and the creation of technical drawings.
FreeCAD is a very comprehensive program that can seem quite complex without guidance. Not only can you design 3D objects with FreeCAD, but you can also create assemblies, derive technical drawings and much more! We will look at all of this in detail.
This handy book contains everything you need to know as a beginner to successfully use FreeCAD!
The benefits of this book at a glance:
- Get step-by-step explanations on how to use FreeCAD under the guidance of an engineer (Master of Engineering)
- Learn in a practical way and with the help of great example projects
- Course scope: Create 2D sketches, construct 3D objects, assemble individual parts into an assembly and derive technical drawings
- Get a simple, straightforward & fast introduction to FreeCAD
- Easy to follow explanations of the subject. Ideal for beginners. Suitable for all age groups and backgrounds like students, employees, tinkerers & inventors, retirees …
- Learn everything important quickly. Compact and to the point on about 160 pages.