Full Stack Development with MongoDB: Covers Backend, Frontend, APIs, and Mobile App Development using PHP, NodeJS, ExpressJS, Python and React Native
Learn Full Stack Development (Frontend, Backend, APIs and Mobile App) with Python, PHP, Node.js, React Native and MongoDB
- Covers full stack development from start to finish, including frontend, backend, API and mobile app development.
- Includes well-known programming environments such as Node.js, React Native, Python, and PHP.
- Practical examples, crisp code, and detailed screenshots are provided for every chapter.
Full-Stack Development with MongoDB and Scaling Your Expertise to Web and Mobile App Development is the goal of this book.
Starting with the basics, the book will assist any programmer and developer and those who deal with NodeJS, PHP, Python and React Native in setting up their working environment with MongoDB. Various full-stack configurations of libraries and frameworks for mobile and web applications are covered in length in this book. REST API, CRUD operations are also explained in a detailed manner. The skills you learn to use PHP, ExpressJS, NodeJS, Python and React Native become increasingly solid as time goes on.
Everything in this book has been explained so that, once you begin working on the practical development while reading it, you will be more experienced in software development, both in web and mobile technologies, when you finish reading it.
What you will learn
- Gain exposure to all of the fundamental concepts of Full Stack Development.
- Run to perform PHP and MongoDB CRUD operations.
- Learn how to build RESTFul APIs.
- Acquire expertise with popular web technologies such as Node.js, Express.js, Python and Django Framework.
- Work with React Native and develop mobile applications based on MongoDB.
Who this book is for
This book is for individuals interested in learning Full Stack Development with MongoDB and expanding their expertise to design web and mobile applications with MongoDB. Readers with a working knowledge of MongoDB and any programming language can make maximum use of the book.