Full Stack Django and React: Get hands-on experience in full-stack web development with Python, React, and AWS
- Length: 470 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Publication Date: 2023-03-09
- ISBN-10: 1803242973
- ISBN-13: 9781803242972
- Sales Rank: #2722187 (See Top 100 Books)
Build your full stack applications from scratch by reaping the full potential and powerful features of modern frameworks – Django and React
- Explore the advanced features of – popular frameworks like Django and React by working on hands-on projects
- Launch your career as a full-stack Python web developer with this step-by-step guide
- Learn to deploy complete web applications to AWS
Django developers often need to rely on front-end developers to build client-side solution for their web apps. By combining the capabilities of React with Django, this book creates a complete learning path to go from being a backend developer to a full stack developer in no time. This book will help you use React to build state-of-the-art UI layouts and Django to create an immaculate backend.
This web development book will help you discover the full potential of combining the dual power of the two most popular frameworks – React and Django. You’ll build full-stack applications including RESTful API in the backend and an intuitive frontend while exploring the advanced features of both frameworks. You’ll also explore how the dynamic functionality of the React framework can be used to build your frontend systems and how the ORM layer of Django helps in simplifying the database interactions. This will in turn boost the development process for building the backend and facilitate the building of full-stack applications.
By the end of the book, you will be able to create a dynamic full-stack app starting from scratch on your own.
What you will learn
- Explore how things work differently under the hood in the frontend as well as backend
- Discover how to build an API with Django
- Start from scratch to build an intuitive user interface using React capabilities
- Dockerize and prepare projects for deployment
- Deploy API and UI on various platforms like AWS and Vercel
Who This Book Is For