Full-Stack Flask and React: Learn, code, and deploy powerful web applications with Flask 2 and React 18
Get to grips with UI interaction, data modeling, API development, and documentation while building modern web apps for cloud deployment
- Combine Flask’s pagination techniques with React’s dynamic rendering for an enhanced user experience
- Implement robust API development within Flask applications by performing CRUD operations
- Improve Flask app scalability with blueprints using a modular development approach
- Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free PDF eBook
Developing an interactive, efficient, and fast enterprise web application requires both the right approach and tooling. If you are a web developer looking for a way to tap the power of React’s reusable UI components and the simplicity of Flask for backend development to develop production-ready, scalable web apps in Python, then this book is for you.
By the end of this book, you’ll have acquired deep knowledge of the Flask and React technology stacks, which will help you undertake web application development with confidence.
What you will learn
- Explore the fundamentals of React for building user interfaces
- Understand how to use JSX to render React components
- Handle data and integrate third-party libraries and APIs into React applications
- Secure your Flask application with user authentication and authorization
- Discover how to use Flask RESTful API to build backend services with React frontend
- Build modular and scalable Flask applications using blueprints
Who this book is for