Fundamentals of Android App Development: Android Development for Beginners to Learn Android Technology, SQLite, Firebase and Unity
- Length: 92 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- Publication Date: 2020-05-04
- ISBN-10: 9389845203
- ISBN-13: 9789389845204
- Sales Rank: #7138771 (See Top 100 Books)
Android, SQLite, Google Firebase and Unity (Game Development)
- Uncover the basics of Android App Development.
- Get to know more about the Database Structure of SQLite (Android database).
- A quick start guide that will help beginners understand the structure of Android Development (Programming).
This hands-on book will teach you how to structure your android app, design flexible and interactive interfaces. It will help you develop your app on various platforms such as smartphones and tablets.
The book uses SQLite as it is a very lightweight database, with no installation required, zero-configuration, and no server required. SQLite is widely used as a database of choice in mobile apps, cameras, home electronic devices, and other embedded systems. Then you will see how to work with Google Firebase, Google’s mobile platform, which helps you quickly develop high-quality apps. You will see how it supports a real-time database for your apps. It will also show how to use Unity, a cross-platform game engine. It will help you develop 3D games with high quality as per your requirement.
What will you learn
- Get familiar with the fundamentals of Android App Development
- Use SQLite Database in Android development
- Learn how to use Google Firebase Services
- Understand how to work with Unity for Android Game Development
- Create an Android Project towards the end of the book
Who this book is for
This book is more beneficial for young college students, Java Developer, any software engineer who is interested in android programming or mobile app development. This book is also for a person who wants to learn android programming.